Monalisa Marrisha

WELCOME TO MY BLOG...ENJOY!

November 24, 2010

Lovely Family...


I have a family ...small familyMy mother, my sister, my niece and my son .... ... my little prince ...
My father died four months ago ... my father who was never there with me since I was little, but when I was growing up, he was there in my life ... and start to become "heroes" to me
when my father was gone forever ... I like to lose a hero, a friend ...but I believe, my father with God in heaven now ...
I am proud and happy to have a wonderful mothera mother who could look after her children wella mother who is always ready to defend her childrena mother who would do anything for her childrena mother who does not know tired ... and always want their children happy ...
I am proud and happy to have an older sister who is very kindan older sister who always lead his sister correctlyan older sister who always loved her sister, always make sacrifices for her family ...an older sister who love God
I am proud and happy to have a beautiful niece, kind, smart and grow into young adults who love God
and above anything else ....I am proud and happy and greateful to God because I have a  handsome son, smart, kind and love me ... I always pray that he has always been a child who loves God and family

Thanks To God for this little amazing family...
i love them so much.....and never want to lose them....

No comments:

Post a Comment